See how we view God, Jesus, the Bible, man, and many significant aspects of our faith.
Loving God. Loving People.
The vision of HWC is to TRANSFORM the Heartland through COMMUNITY care and DISCIPLESHIP.
- We believe in the POWER of PRAYER.
- ALL people MATTER to God.
- You can BELONG before you BELIEVE.
- We express our PRAISE through SPIRIT-filled worship.
- We UNASHAMEDLY preach the WORD of GOD.
- We embrace COMMUNITY through intentional FELLOWSHIP.
- The Bible is inspired. (2 Tim 3:15‑17, 1 Thes 2:13; 2 Peter 1:21)
- God has been revealed as Father, Son, & Holy Spirit. (Deut 6:4; Is 43:10, 11; Matt 28:19; Luke 3:22)
- The Sinfulness of all People. (Gen 1:26,27; 2:17; 3:6; Rom 5:12‑19)
- Salvation is found in Jesus’ death. (Luke 24:47; John 3:3; Romans 10:13‑15; Ephesians 2:8)
- The importance of water baptism and Holy Communion. (Matt 28:19; Mark 16:16; Acts 10:47,48; 1 Cor 11:26)
- We should experience the fullness of the Holy Spirit. (Luke 24:49; Acts 1:4, 8; 1 Cor 12:1‑31)
- We must be continually transformed into Christ likeness. (Rom 12:1,2; 1 Thes 5:23; Heb 13:12)
- The church is the body of Christ. (Eph 1:22,23; 2:22; Heb 12:23)
- Jesus’ death provides the hope for our healing. (Isaiah 53:4,5; Matthew 8:16,17; James 5:14‑16)
- We have hope in Jesus’ second coming to earth. (1 Thess 4:16,17; Rom 8:23; Titus 2:13, 1 Cor 15:51,52)
Heartland Worship Center is affiliated with a fellowship of Pentecostal churches called the Assemblies of God. The Assemblies of God is the world’s largest Pentecostal fellowship. There are over 13,000 Assembly of God churches in the United States. For more information on the Assemblies of God please visit www.ag.org