New to HWC?
We Cannot Wait to See You!
What to expect?
At HWC, you’ll be welcomed into a friendly, casual environment by people who are excited to see you. We want you to have an idea of what to expect when you arrive at a HWC. All you have to do from here is come as you are and find out more for yourself!
At a service, you can expect:
Find your next step including:
- A place to belong. Ministry Groups are the people you can grow, laugh, and serve with. We have groups for everyone!
- A chance to make a difference. God created you with gifts and skills. Serve at HWC or connect with one of our HWC Missions partners to get started.
- A way to grow. We want to develop you as a fully devoted follower of Christ by taking a next step.
Your family will enjoy:
- A place just for kids. Each weekend HWC Kids, newborns through 6th graders, learn the truth about who God is and who they are because of Him through age-specific lessons, small groups, and trusted adult leadership.
- A night just for teens. HWC Youth meets on Sunday nights for students 6th through 12th grade. Loaded with fast-paced worship and interactive activities, it addresses real issues teens face each day.